Health and Safety Advice/ Competent Advisor
Our ‘Safety Line’ service is a source of practical and understandable health and safety advice, aimed at keeping the busy business owner or Director up-to-date with relevant health and safety issues.
For an affordable annual fee, our Safety Line advisory service provides your company with access to a source of on-going personal support to enable you to deal with complex health and safety issues quickly and professionally. Whilst those day-to-day safety problems are answered in a friendly helpful manner. Whatever the enquiry we’re here to help you cut through the red tape, jargon and paperwork with a lot less fuss.
Safety Line membership provides:
- Access to one of our safety team for confidential and practical safety advice. All our health and safety consultants providing advice and support are registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) as required by the Health and Safety Executive;
- Health and safety advice by telephone or e-mail;
- Naming Safety Shied Ltd as your Competent Advisors, as required by Section 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, within Safety Questionnaires, Procurement Forms and tender documents;
- In-house annual review of your safety management systems with documented feedback;
- Free annual review of your Health and Safety Policy, as long as Safety Shield Ltd drafted the original document;
- Assistance in reporting necessary accidents and incidents to the RIDDOR Incident Centre;
- Assistance in completing complex safety sections in tendering documents and other health and safety competence forms.
- Regular safety up-date newsletter and access to ‘members only’ area on our web-site.
Upon joining Safety Line a membership certificate and a copy of our company CV will be provided. These documents can be used as a demonstration of your company’s commitment to health and safety.
Contact us today to find out how much it will cost your company to be kept up to date.